The Ventura Land Trust is currently working on saving 2,100 acres of open space in the hills of East Ventura, to open as a publicly accessible nature preserve!!
This property will provide countless opportunities for community enjoyment:
- Public access to the Ventura foothills, allowing for visitors to hike, bike, run, or just enjoy nature!
- Amazing views from the Topa Topas to the Santa Monica Mountains to the Channel Islands
- Opportunities for educational outreach, including school field trips, guided hikes, bird and wildflower walks, and more
- Protected and unspoiled hillsides and scenic beauty that is vanishing quickly in Southern California
- Crucial preservation of habitat for wildlife - from birds to reptiles to mammals
- Future volunteer and habitat restoration activities within the canyon
How can you help preserve this amazing open space?
- Join the VLT as a member, volunteer, or adviser
- Donate to the VLT's stewardship fund
- Join a committee
- Offer your services (fundraising, trail building, graphic design, tabling, etc.)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org