We're so excited to announce that the 2020 Wild & Scenic Film Festival is coming to you on Friday, October 16th!
This year, the film festival will be a live-stream event that you can watch from the comfort and safety of home in your best athleisure. You'll enjoy many of the same special features of the live event, like food, drinks, and an online auction!
Bid on local business packages and exclusive Ventura Land Trust experiences like Land Steward for a Day, a regenerative garden consultation, and geology tours in our silent auction! Bidding opens Monday, October 12th.
Protecting and preserving our open spaces is more important than ever.
Your support through the Wild & Scenic Film Festival helps us restore habitat, build trails, plant trees, and clean up our rivers. Our preserves are open daily for you to enjoy for free. Click to get your tickets today!
Thank you to our supporters!
Ashworth Leininger Group
Bank of the Sierras
California Solar Electric
Chang, Johnston & Lefevre
Coastal Clean Air Services
The Glassman Professional Window Washing Company, Inc.
For Your Home Furniture
Karen & Gary Bednorz
Law Offices of Richard L. Francis
Montecito Bank & Trust
Real Cheap Sports
Slaughter, Reagan & Cole, LLC
TW Land Planing & Development, LLC
Steve and Caroline Doll
Comden, Ridgway and Barrosso
The Refill Shoppe
The Trade Desk
Ventura Citizens for Hillside Preservation
Scenario 1: You already logged on, then clicked the registration link again around the time of the event, expecting it to work as it did previously. You are then presented with a screen that says ‘you are already registered’.
- There should be a link on the page to sign in. If so, click that link and use the credentials you used previously.
Scenario 2: You are already logged on, then click the direct link to the stream around the time of the event. Now you’re presented with a screen with two options: log out, and your account.
- First try to clear your cache and repeat the login process.
- If you still encounter a screen with the options: ‘Your account’ and ‘Log out’, immediately contact the host for the event you are trying to access (whoever you purchased the ticket from) and ask for the direct link to the stream.
- If the stream is lagging or stalled, or if you seeing the “spinning circle” please try refreshing the page.
- If you encounter a message that reads ‘quota exceeded’, you may have used your allotted bandwidth and might have to find a new internet connection.